What is Micropigmentation?
Micropigmentation, commonly referred to as permanent makeup, is the art of implanting colored pigment into the upper layer of the dermis. It is performed by our highly-skilled certified permanent makeup artist under the supervision of board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Audrey A. Klenke.
Who benefits from permanent makeup?
• Individuals who are active (swim, exercise, etc.)
• People who live busy lives and want to look their best everyday.
• Those with poor eyesight or unsteady hands making make-up application difficult.
• Anyone with thin or sparse eyebrows.
• Individuals with allergies to traditional makeup.
Eyebrows are the focal point of the face. You may choose from several different techniques.
• Hair Stroke Natural look imitating hair.
• Solid Color Eyebrow area completely filled in with color.
• Powder Eyebrow area is softly filled in with color.
• Ombre Starts lighter near the bridge of the nose and gets darker.
Eyeliner is available in many styles and colors to enhance your eyes.
• Liner can be applied as a soft, subtle lash enhancement to a more dramatically defined line.
• Liner may be applied to the top lashes only or to both top and bottom.
Create the perfect lip color for your specific skin tone.
• Lip Liner beautifully defines your lips resulting in a fuller appearance.
• Full Lip Color can be applied in many different shades of color.
Call 843.815.6699 today to schedule a consultation with our Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional, Angela Mosqueira, at Pure Medical Spa in Bluffton, South Carolina.